CAS Communities are the hearts, hands, and minds of CAS activity across the UK. CAS Community meetings are for CAS members, run by CAS members.
Across the UK there are over 330 CAS Communities supported by more than 450 volunteer CAS Community Leaders.
Virtual, hybrid and face to face they provide the opportunity
- to develop your computing subject knowledge, pedagogical understanding, and practice.
- to engage in training and professional development activities.
- to connect directly with others and build your professional community.
- to share ideas and keep up to date on the latest information across the community.
- to share teaching and learning resources and reflect on what works in the classroom.
- to build connections with industry and third sector organisations and to explore opportunities to enhance your computing offer locally, regionally, and nationally.
- to gain mutual support from others, with a shared interest in delivering a world-leading computing education for every learner.