We would like to make you aware of some FREE Computing training events that are running this year on behalf of the Computing at School Network of Excellence.
- Tuesday 15th November 9.30am - 12.00pm: Cross curricular programming with Scratch (Book your place here)
- Tuesday 15th November 1.00pm - 3.00pm: Using iPad to develop Computational Thinking in EYFS/KS1 (Book your place here)
- Tuesday 7th February 9.30am - 12.00pm: Programming using Kodu (Book your place here)
- Tuesday 7th February 1.00pm - 3.00pm: Programming Minecraft using Python on the Raspberry Pi (Book your place here)
- Tuesday 27th June 9.30am - 3.00pm: Pedagogical approaches to Computing (Book your place here)
All training events will be delivered by a Computing at School Master Teacher and will take place at Our Lady’s RC Primary School, Manchester, which is a Lead School in the Computing at School Network of Excellence. These events are a perfect opportunity for you and/or your staff to access high quality Computing CPD at no cost whatsoever!
If you would like further information on any of these events please don’t hesitate to get in touch. For more information about the Computing at School Network of Excellence please take a look here http://www.computingatsch