ONLINE: Health and wellbeing - Teachers and Schools
The past few years have brought the health and wellbeing of teachers and students to the fore.
In building connections and sharing the issues we face, we build a more open and transparent education system, and in turn, this makes us more effective educators.
In this event, join an expert panel as we share what we can do to address the health and wellbeing of teachers and the approach of schools:
- Put on your own oxygen mask first: managing your own mental health with the pressures of teaching.
- The places we can turn to and the situations that we can create, to ensure that connections are built online and in-person.
- What schools can do to help facilitate the positive mental health and wellbeing of their staff.
We will share important stories, top tips, places to go and how you can make changes that will improve the health and wellbeing of you and your school.
- Cat Lamin is a freelance EdTech consultant. She regularly speaks at Education and Tech events, delivers and manages workshops and training materials and is a champion and speaker on mental heath and resilience.
- Allen Tsui is a specialist Primary and Secondary Computing teacher, CAS Community Leader and an advocate for mental health and wellbeing.
- Kirsty Locker is an Education Mental Health Practitioner working for the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services within Herefordshire and Worcestershire NHS Health and Care Trust.
To register, login to the CAS website and click on the red 'Register' button beside the event title.
New to CAS? Register today for access to thousands of resources, local and regional events and discussions with other teachers from across the country. It's free to register and access everything!