The purpose of the working group is to provide clear statements of informed opinion relating to current issues of all aspects of formative and summative assessment in the teaching of computing, reflecting academic and professional understanding of the issues.
To join the CAS Assessment working group mail list please email email@example.com.
COVID-19 All CAS Assessment working group activity is now online. There are no planned face-to-face meetings.
To facilitate discussion of the assessment issues, the following activities are planned:
- Responding to forum discussions
- Initiating new forum discussions
- Initiating discussions associated with regional conferences.
- Conducting surveys
- Coordinating and communicating requests made and opportunities provided by stakeholders with working group members
- Supporting the School Curriculum and Assessment Committee
The current activity focusses on :
- The Key Stage 4 examinations situation for Summer 2021; and
- Issues relating to the authentication of learners' work completed away from the classroom