CAS Research is an informal group of people who are working together to try to achieve the following goals:
- To raise the profile of computing education research within CAS
- To support CAS members in their engagement with computer education research
- To raise the profile of computing education research generally
There are those members who are keen to:
- use research-informed resources in their classrooms
- use research to help explain (show intent) and improve their teaching
- take part in research
- engage with or undertake research as part of studies (e.g. ITT, masters, Ph.D.)
- lead research as part of the jobs
CAS Research is here to support all! Have your say here! How do you engage with, or would like to engage, with computing education research?
Please join our CAS Research Facebook for more information on Computing Education Research.