Who we are
The CAS Physical Computing Working Group is an informal group advocating physical computing through project-based learning. Collaboratively, we aim to achieve the following goals:
- Establish effective approaches for using physical computing
- Define approaches for the successful integration of physical computing within the wider school vision
- To make available, to refine and evolve resources to support teachers and provide them with the confidence to provide impactful learning experiences.
What will I experience as a member of the CAS Physical Working group?
You’ll experience an informal community of enthusiastic members, collectively supporting each other though:
- Termly online meetings
- Sub-group ad-hoc online meetings
- Access to a framework for effective project-based learning approaches
- Support and guidance from industry specialists
- An opportunity to lead sub-groups to share with the wider CAS Community
The CAS Physical Computing Working Group is proudly supported by: