So what did people find useful at CAS Hubs?
Most people enjoyed the networking...
- As a relatively new teacher I think networking is vital to survive in teaching..
- I find it useful to network and get ideas from others.
- It's a chance to stop, take stock and chat to people in the same boat. Discuss the good, bad and the ugly.
- Networking for me is just as important as ideas!
- Best opportunity to network and get ideas.
- CAS Hubs allow teacher to network and keep their practice "fresh" especially if you are the only Computing teacher in your school.
- It is a chance to interact and discuss in an informal environment where no one is judged.
But resources got a mention too!
- Sharing resources is very important
- For me, it's the chance to network, share practice, ideas and resources
- Computing is a fast changing subject, meeting others allows you to keep on top of new developments