We are a group of teachers, academics and professionals who are passionate about giving ALL students the opportunity to study Computer Science, without regard to background, race or gender.
- make it easier for classroom teachers to access and apply current research
- design and run workshop style events to raise awareness among educators
- are invited to advise the Government and assessment bodies on diversity
- speak at events to raise awareness of diversity issues
- collate and create resources to help teachers teach more inclusive lessons
- liaise with industry partners to provide role models and opportunities
CAS #include has two main strands: Diversity and Inclusion. We have produced a toolkit for each strand and these can be used as training tools for people working in education.
Find them here.