To become and remain a Master Teacher you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Build, and actively contribute to, a community of practice in my locale. Specifically, I understand that I am expected to work with other partners in my local CAS hub network, which includes schools and my CAS Regional Centre
- Provide training and support to meet local need and demand for teachers of Computing, and to be professional in all dealings with those requiring support and help
- Share all resources used during CPD events with the CAS community on CAS Online (using a Creative Commons licence)
- Comply with CAS guidance when working with external organisations
- Complete an audit of relevant and related activity each term
- Maintain own professional development in computing education
- Agree to your name and contact details being published on the public register of active CAS Master Teachers.